Managing payroll for your business can be daunting and frustrating. Outsourcing your payroll can free up resources for more important operational tasks – saving you time and money.
Benefits of Outsourcing Your Payroll:
- Your payroll is being run by a professional payroll administrator assigned to you with the specialised knowledge and expertise;
- We have done this enough times to apply the lessons learnt to your business
- Less time committed, as we take care of payroll related queries;
- Get your staff paid accurately and on time, every month;
- All statutory submissions are completed for you, on time;
- All this is governed by our Service level agreement with you, to ensure our full commitment to your business.
At ConsultX, we use a South African service provider, SimplePay, to manage Payroll for our clients.
5 reasons why we use SimplePay:
We have done our research and found SimplePay to be the most user-friendly, competent and cost-effective cloud-based service available. It comes with all the necessary payroll communication tools, reports and compliance updates. It is seamless, and can also be integrated with your ERP and clock card applications, allowing for accurate timekeeping for staff clocking in and out.
SimplePay is fully compliant with the SARS requirements as well as the BCEA Laws which ensures that our payroll legislation is always up to date with the latest requirements and processes, without any extra hassle.
Reliable and Flexible
The flexibility of the SimplePay platform means that it will scale to fit your business as it grows.
Our rates are on a sliding scale depending on your company needs and requirements, as set out in a service-level agreement which will be discussed and drawn up with the client.
The outsourced service means you don’t require a permanent resource to run your payroll. And if needed, we can assist your transition to in-house the service.
Confidentiality and Security
We guarantee that our highly professional payroll team works with complete confidentiality and accuracy at all times as required by the South African Protection of Personal Information Bill which seeks to regulate the processing of personal information.
Your payroll data is stored securely on the SimplePay POPIA compliant database.
Some of the obligations under POPI are to:
- only collect information that you need for a specific purpose
- apply reasonable security measures to protect it
- ensure it is relevant and up to date
- only hold as much as you need, and only for as long as you need it
- allow the subject of the information to see it upon request
Our professionals have managed payrolls of large corporates, with headcounts in the hundreds. We are methodical, knowledgeable and good at what we do.
We have the time and focus to update our knowledge on payroll and HR legislation changes, which assists us in delivering accurate and compliant payrolls to our clients. Take the hassle out of month-ends and let us take care of your payroll from beginning to end.
To discuss options and pricing give us a call on 011 516 0210 or email email@example.com.